We currently have an opening for a web developer / designer. Do you have some design and coding skills? If so, read on!
Web Developer / Designer
The web developer / designer is responsible for building new websites and offering support and maintenance for our existing clients. This position will work closely with our Lead Developer and Design Lead to build mobile-friendly (responsive), functional, intuitive websites for a variety of customers and industries. Applicants should have some programming experience and/or a desire to learn. Candidates must have the ability to work in a team environment and independently while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write code from scratch and work with platforms such as WordPress
- Make updates to current clients’ websites.
- Respond to clients’ questions/inquiries either via emails or phone calls.
- Integrate social media content, email marketing or other third-party resources
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Responsive Design
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team as well as individually.
Additional Skills Desired but Not Required:
- Programming Languages (Adobe ColdFusion, PHP)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Framework One
- Windows server administration
- Adobe software (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
Compensation: Wages based on experience.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and previous work samples to: email@example.com